The incremental rotary encoders of the FG(HJ) 40 series can be optimally adapted to the respective area of application thanks to a wide variety of device and signal options.
- High speeds up to 6000 rpm (solid shaft) and 4000 rpm (hollow shaft)
- Second signal output (incremental)
- FOC output (optional)
- Overspeed switch (optional)
- Option to add further devices (solid shaft devices
The incremental rotary encoders of the FG(HJ) 40 series can be easily integrated into existing mounting situations and plc systems. Engineering support and a wide range of mechanical accessories ensure precise and safe assembly, even in difficult mounting locations.
- Generously dimensioned terminal box
- Internal diagnostics with status output
- Connection options with a variety of connectors or cables
- Suitable mechanical accessories and mounting service (optional)