Torque brackets are used to ensure high levels of accuracy when mounting our hollow shaft encoders and tacho generators (from the series FGH 2/4/6/8/14/40, A...H 40/60, EGSH 40/41 and TDPH 439 H).
Also available as certified safety part.
Advantages of a torque bracket:
- Compensates minor mounting inaccuracies (radial eccentricity of the drive shaft, radial eccentricity due to fit tolerance and axial movement of the drive shaft)
- Reduces ripple in the encoder output signals/rotational frequency modulation
- Best-possible encoder output signals
Our service for you:
- Identify requirements and installation situation at your location
- Application-oriented system solutions incl. torque brackets
- Other versions / dimensions on request