The output multipliers OM 3-3A and OM 3-3Ai are housed in a module casing with snap-on clamping design for installing on 35 mm DIN rails. They have three signal inputs, which are distributed to nine signal outputs. The basic version offers three signal inputs (0°, 90° and reference pulse) supplied to a respective output block.
Typical fields of application:
- Multiply encoder signal outputs
- Mutual decoupling of output blocks (Type OM 3-3Ai)
- Generate inverted signals
- Eliminate interference signals
- Generate additional options
- Signal level conversion