Vacant positions at Johannes Hübner Giessen
Be a part of Johannes Hübner Giessen
You wish to change the direction of your career or progress further in your chosen career? Then we have an interesting field of activity for you at Johannes Hübner Giessen.
With us you work within flat hierarchies and quick decision-making processes in varied projects with a secure future. We can only implement our dedicated approach to service through intensive contact with our customers and partners in all continents. You can expect to work with committed colleagues in a friendly working environment with opportunities to climb the career ladder commensurate with your position.
See if there is a suitable job opportunity for you amongst our advertised vacant positions.
We would also be pleased to receive a speculative application from you.
To build up our regional subsidiary Johannes Huebner Corporation in China for the Asian market we are looking for a Sales Manager (m/f/x).
As a member of our team you will report directly to our head office in Germany; you will be responsible for the strategic development of the market in Asia.
- Establishing office and infrastructure in China
- Management of our subsidiary in China
- Operative and strategic market development
- Responsible for the sale of sensor technology solutions in Asia
- Provide customer care and support as well as training for our partners at their location
- Provide personal support and consultation services for customers operating in many fields of industry including mining, cranes, steel, oil and gas as well as the railways
- Prepare quotes including costing
- Close cooperation with product management, marketing and development
- You have successfully completed studies in a technical discipline such as mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, business administration and engineering or comparable training
- You offer managerial skills, entrepreneurial thinking and behavior as well as communication skills
- You have several years of professional experience selling non-intuitive, technical products
- Knowledge in the field of sensor technology and automation engineering is desirable
- You are willing to travel (≈ 50 %)
- You have excellent written and spoken English language and negotiation skills. Knowledge of other languages, especially mandarin is an asset
- We welcome intercultural skills, conflict management skills and you use your own initiative
- A position with responsibility
- A modern and friendly working environment
- Interesting and varied projects
- Intensive contact with customers
- Flat company hierarchies
- Individual further training opportunities
We look forward to receiving your updated CV and application stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations per email (max. 5 MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing by post.
Johannes Hübner Fabrik elektrischer Maschinen GmbH
Tel. +49 641 7969 902